Harold C. Cohen, Ph.D
- Doctor of Philosophy, Health Services, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, 2000
- Master of Science, Emergency Health Services Administration and Management, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Maryland, 1989
- Bachelor of Science, Social Sciences, Towson State University, Towson, Maryland, 1980
- Certificate, Senior Management of State and Local Government, Harvard University, JFK School of Government, 2002
- Dr. Cohen has also obtained professional mediator certification from the Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution.
Harold C. Cohen is an ADR specialist who practices mediation and arbitration mainly in the Baltimore metropolitan area, but is available across the country. Dr. Cohen specializes in family mediation, public safety, healthcare, and medical mediation. He also is experienced in civil and human resources.
Harold is a panel mediator or arbitrator for the Maryland District Court, the EEOC (field and pro bono rosters), the American Health Lawyer’s Association, FINRA, and the National Futures Association. He is also involved in ADR leadership, where he serves as the Past President of the Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution (MCDR), the oldest Maryland ADR membership association in Maryland.
In 2021, Harold was appointed to the Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission Peer Review Committee as a non-attorney member.